Monday, April 18, 2011

In Case You Missed It

In the last couple of months since I started blogging regularly again, I've attracted new readers ... and a few of you have mentioned that when it comes to catching up on old content, you don't know where to start.

If you have the time and the curiosity to read start-to-finish, you can begin with my first post, "For Glorified Sluts, Reformed Sluts, Would-Be Sluts & Future Sluts. Then, just follow the "Newer Post" link at the bottom of each page to read my blog in the order that I wrote it.

If you're not that curious and you just want to hit the juicy parts, the heart and soul of my blog falls into two main categories. Diaries are my blow-by-blow accounts of what went down in my relationships, and Lessons Learned are where I reflect on what I now know. Here's a summary of the chapters I've covered so far, in chronological order:
  • Virginity Diaries gives the lowdown on how I gave it up for the first time ... to a drug dealer from the projects.
  • Number Two Diaries is all about my jailbird (and possibly gay) second boyfriend.
  • Conspiracy Diaries, my most recent chapter, recounts life with my radical-revolutionary third boyfriend.
  • ...Coming soon... details about my slutty phase, after I left Conspiracy, but before I moved to L.A.
  • Stripper/Casting Couch Diaries is a cautionary tale of what happened to this mostly nice, kind-of-slutty girl when I moved to the big city.
  • Semi-Homeless is about the broke-down man I dated after the casting couch broke me down.
  • Brown is about the man I loved ... and the man I lost.

So, there you have it. If you want to see what you've missed, there's your roadmap.

If you're not a looking-back kind of reader, no worries. You can follow my new material without knowing what came before. I always link back when I mention a person or episode I've already written about.

For my long-time readers, which of these stories would you say is a must-read for Don't Be a Slut newbies?

Please "Like" Don't Be a Slut on Facebook or follow on Twitter.