Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Take on the Recession

Check out my guest post on one of my favorite blogs, Saroj on the Issues. Saroj asked a variety of folks from all walks of life to talk about how the recession has impacted them personally. Here's what I wrote:

The other day, while watching the evening news (something I try to avoid these days), I saw a sobering statistic – that unemployment in California is now in double digits. I instantly burst into tears.

Why?

I have a job I hate. And thanks to the sucky economy, I can’t quit.

Read the full post here: The Recession: Anita

2 comments:

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Read this one Saroj's and I had only one thing to say.

"Atleast it is better than being Mrs. Homelessness." ;)

Love you.

Kisses.

Anonymous said...

lol...

Post a Comment