Friday, December 26, 2008

Don't Be a Slut's Best of the Blogosphere - 12/26/08

I have a confession to make: I'm new to the blogosphere. Before I started blogging two months ago, I didn't read blogs and had absolutely no idea what all the fuss was about.

So before I get back to the business at hand – exposing the sordid, candid, funny and not-so-fun details of my past slutty life – I'd like to introduce some of the blog posts that have stuck in my head over the last week or so:

  • Best battle of smart vs. pretty: I Enjoy Being a Girl from Cheri Block Sabraw - Notes from Around the Block. It's a funny story about a junior-high dork vs. the junior-high beauty. Cheri's a great writer and storyteller, which is why her blog has such a huge following.

  • Confirmation of why I started this blog: Found a young college graduate who was wondering aloud if the time had come to start having sex – mostly because guys in the past dumped her when she wouldn't. I say: Girl, keep your panties on, please!

  • Funniest video about premature ejaculation: I found this off-color, adolescent-boy-humor music-video parody on Bello Volo, and it totally cracked me up. Bello Volo covers everything from the writer shaving his head to a blow-by-blow account of trying to find fast food on Xmas to political commentary. Oh, and he also posted a glowing review of Don't Be a Slut.

4 comments:

Allison Brown said...

Thanks for listing these blogs - I went and had a look and they do look fantastic.

I should probably confess and admit that even though I have had a blog for over 2 years it has only been in the last 6 months that I have become more actively involved with others blogs :-)

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Interesting blogs.

Will visit you often. You have a nice blog too.

Kisses.

Anonymous said...

This is good.Thanks for visiting my blog and for your mail on facebook. I appreciate it. I have made the corrections.. You can check it out..I would be glad if you could join the followers on my blog

Thanks

http://www.spiritofjesus.blogspot.com

izzie said...

Nice list... I'm already a Cherry's follower but I loved the other two, too.

Post a Comment